A few final notes:
- Each Concave set comes with 2x convex and 2x concave buttons (no custom combinations possible for these sets)
- None of the buttons are interchangeable anymore, they are each machined with their own unique heights and registration pegs to match the original buttons.
- Preview images won’t show all the various Metal types and finishes precisely. Check out my low profile Smash 64 buttons for an idea of what the various metals/finishes may look like. I will also be posting progress on twitter as I make these.
- Brass and Nickle Silver buttons sets will be rather HEAVY! Especially the solid D-pad! I am implementing some weight saving on the ABXY buttons but if gaming performance is of upmost importance to you then I’d suggest sticking to the lighter Alloy options!
- The D-pad is not designed as a performance upgrade over the OEM part. I’ve had some questions regarding improving the behaviour of the inputs on the D-pad and I’m looking into it. For now though it’s just a sweet all metal D-pad that should perform similar to the standard one.
- Does not include Switch Pro Controller